- Most areas of linux
- Any distribution is considered
- Remote or direct administration
- SSH, web or desktop
- DNS, Apache and more
- Any debian based, I have tried many including
- Debian itself and ubuntu desktop/server
- Ubuntu is my favorite desktop
- Any red hat based, I have tried many including:
- Fedora, Suse enterprise and centos
- Centos is my favorite server operating system
- Any operating system
- Located in reach or in the data center
- Headless or with a desktop
- With or without web based control panel
Any server as long as it is linux
I don't know much about windows servers, I have ignored IIS in favour of Apache, mysql is a lot better than mssql, the LAMP generally is a lot better than asp.net
It doesn't matter where the server is hosted, Heart Internet, UK2, Godaddy or Amazon EC2 , I can configure it for you as long as it is a linux machine.
Amazon web services
It became the buzz technology recently, it offers great services such as EC2 virtual private server, route53 for a dns, Elastic IPs, S3 for a file server.
I can work on your amazon services with ease, however, it is worth to note that Amazon web services has a lot of disadvantages that must be considered.
Either you want complete server installation or part configurations, I am sure I can make the right quote at a very reasonable price. You just let me know what you want and I will be more than happy to do it for you
Not sure yet!
I can guide you and advise you on what service package to choose. For example Heart Internet tend to have the best VPS deals in the market while UK2 have very good dedicated servers package
Your website will dictate which services to have. High volume traffic may be better on a high end VPS or even high end dedicated.
I will give you an advice on what to avoid and what to look for. A dedicated server for example without a dedicated network connection is rendered useless, high end vps is a lot better than low end dedicated and so forth
Give me a call to discuss this with you