Here to help you
The following is not a comprehensive list of what I can offer. Contact me for more details. I will try to guide you and provide you advice on how to start and where to start.
I may not have all the skills required for some projects, but I will always be upfront about if I can or not.
- Debian based especially UBUNTU
- Redhat based especially CENTOS
- Specializing on the LAMP
- Complete server configuration
- Including, DNS, FTP, SSH and many more
- Single or Cluster
- Load Balancing
- Ecomerce with Magento or drupal
- Also offering the powerful drupal CMS for general development
- Tailored solution with symfony
- Specializing in php and mysql
- Clean design tailored to your preference, you will be involved from start to finish
- MYSQL database
- Database design and implementation
- Relational and object relational database
- Data persistence with doctrine
- Administration tools
- Maintance and migration
- Planning and organizing project tasks
- Investigating the technologies involved
- Coordinating tasks between the personnels/human resources involved
- Selecting and choosing skills required to complete the project
Consultation & advise
- I will listen and tailor to your requirements
- I will outline the skills required
- Estimating duration and cost
- Giving you valuable advice on how to proceed
- No obligation to take on a project with me
- Advice tailored just for you
- Note: no one can guarantee results in SEO, who says otherwise is telling porkies!
- I will provide you the best practice on issues such as;
- organic link building ,user retention & more
- White Hat techniques
- Keyword density
Backup & Migration
- Databases & website files
- Small or large
- Writing custom migration scripts if required
- Automating backup
- FTP and tape backup
- Tailored training solution to fit your IT skills
- Drupal usage and best practice
- Administrating magento
- Using computers to effectively manage your business
- Sometimes it is a good idea to go bespoke because ready made solutions cannot deal with every aspect
- Symfony service oriented MVC can be utilized in such scenarios
This is my favorite framework, it has a clean object orientated programming approach to php. It utilizes Doctrine object relational mapping for databases persistence. I highly recommend it for large or and UI rich applications. This is recommended if you want to have control over the code. It is for those applications that requires heavy customization that off the shelf solutions won't accommodate.
Drupal is a CMS and CMF at the same time, it has a rich user interface for admin to manage the website. It is in my opinion the best framework of its kind that is in relation to the cms market.
Views is one of the best features in drupal as it enables developers to construct very complex database queries without a single line of code
Drupal community is very active and very large, therefore you are more likely to find a module that fulfills your requirements
With a bit of customization drupal can be suited for small or large websites as long as the level of customization is not too extensive.
The bad point about drupal is that it still uses procedural php style which makes it hard to manage large codes.
Magento is no doubt the most sophisticated shopping cart, it offers businesses the ability to manage products more effectively
It can be integrated with ebay and amazon which gives the ability to manage stocks effectively and in real time
It is built on the zend framework that comes with extra sets of libraries and with little customization it can be the ultimate eCommerce solution
As always the case, with sophistication comes complexities, nevertheless it is worth it
This shopping cart solution comes with a huge community behind it, it was developed by giants for any business to use
Standard and configurable products .
How it works
We make a contract
You get all the requirements fulfilled